The Sentinel Height and Slew has been designed to allow safe operation of excavators, loaders and skid steer loaders when working under overhead powerlines, in and around bridges and inside tunnels. Using motion cut valving the system allows any machine with articulated booms to avoid object collision and damage from overhead hazards. Sentinel Height and Slew also has systems that meet multiple Railway Authority requirements.
The Sentinel Height and Slew also has the optional of adding a patented HV Detection Module which can detect HV powerlines from the moment the machine is turned. The HV Detection module ensures the safe operation around powerlines during set up and pack up operations when a normal height limiter is inactive.
- Height and Height and Slew Systems Available.
- On screen and Audible Alarms.
- Motion cut and Predictive Cut Off to Prevent Height Limit Overshoot.
- Optional Automatic detection of HV powerlines.
- Optional Attachment Recognition.
- Always vigilant and safer than a spotter.
- Prevents accident contact with powerlines during setup and pack up.
- Retrofittable to any machine with articulated booms.
- Early Warning with Approaching Limit Alarms.